The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The ill fitting garment

What the hell is up with my idiot skirt today? The outside, the "shell", if you will, fits perfectly. The inside, a-k-a the lining, is tight as hell. It makes the whole thing uncomfortable and dumb.

But I will say something nice about this skirt. It is purple, the lustrous, velvety purple of a perfectly ripe summertime plum, suspended on its branch, basking in the dusty sun ... bobbing about in the gentle breeze.

NOW you KNOW that's a pretty purple.

F-Y-I the lining of the skirt is purple too. But it is still stupid.

Lost is on tonight! hubba hubba.

Can you think of a food that is NOT enhanced by the addition of cheese?

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxo

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I prefer my chocolate to be free of cheese enhancement.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006  
Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

Ah hah! but chocolate IS enhanced ... and often! by the addition of the ingredients of cheesecake!! Chocolate Cheese-cake. Yes.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006  
Blogger terry said...

i'm hungry.

and your skirt LOOKS fabulous.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home