The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Hearts and Teacups


I wish I would have written this book. There is a companion volume, called "Binky." Highly recommended.

Happy Valentine's Day, peeps!! So far, I have received one Valentine. It is from a co-worker who gives Sees' (yum) to every lady here every year. Thanks Mel! you are a good cupid.

We had a special surprise today! Anna came in here and brought the teacups! Lucia is a sweet little teeny flower. Dane is a happy smiley face. BOY! they are so cute.

I think they had super fun visiting.

In addition, Angela has finally returned from her time off!! I missed Jelly. She brought me this teeny weeny stuffed dog, but said he is NOT a Valentine's Day gift. So I didn't include him in my official list.

He is SO cute and small.

Why are items in miniature so appealing?

Speaking of miniature, Noodle (mini-messy) is so sweet when she wakes up in the morning. Normally she has these giant round eyes. But when she first wakes up she has to squint. She looks like the world's smallest 200 year old woman covered in fur. Sounds not attractive, but it really is adorable. She also makes sounds that are remarkably dove like.

Right now there is a smorgasbord of treats less than three feet away from me. There is a chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling, rice krispy treats and cream cheese brownies.

I wish it was Valentine's Day every day.

I hope everyone I love has a day full of flowers, candy, teacups, and other fun surprises.

love and kisses xoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home