The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

animal farm

Today a miniature horse that lives in Oakland accidentally got out of his yard.

He was found grazing in a neighbor's garden and has been reunited with his human.



Before I die, I will have my own farm.

It will not be a working farm. It will be a farm for mini livestock I will keep as pets.

Here is what will live at my farm:

2 mini horses

1 baby llama

Several ducks plus ducklings

1 mini pig

1 mini cow (this will be a working animal as it will provide me with cheese)

1 mini goat (also a cheese provider)

1 normal sized horse

1 hedgehog

1 french bulldog

18 kittens

1 mini panda

assorted hummingbirds, turtles, frogs, etc.

I will need lots of free time to keep these animals fed and happy, so I will wait until I retire, then get the farm.

It's certainly something to look forward to.

xoxo love and kisses xoxoxo

2 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

will the mini-cow and the mini-goat make mini cheeses? like the baby bonbels?

Wednesday, February 15, 2006  
Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

I forgot to put on here that I will have mini bunnies too.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home