The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Thing-a-ma-bob

The creature that was once a cat known as Messy is now unrecognizable.

With her new haircut she looks like some sort of character Dr. Suess would have drawn as the monster in a horror novel, had the good doctor been engaged in writing that type of story.

I have no hair, I don't care
It matters not
But laugh if you dare
I did not kill
but I will, I will
Just my teeth
and my claws
are enough
there are no laws
for hairless cats
or vampire bats
or even kittens
with just cause and reason

I would NOT want to see Messy in a dark alley right now.

I think she feels better without all those tangles all over. She's still kind of a butthole though. Poor little Noodle got swiped across the face. Perhaps there is some kitty way of laughing your ass off that I don't recognize but Messy did. Because Noodle was probably doing it.

The vet said because she doesn't have any fur that Messy must be kept warm. So I McGyver'd my heater and now it is TOASTY in my den of sin. Next time Lolita comes to visit she won't have to wear a sleeping bag.

Today I went to see Anna, little D and the teacups!! We went to Target. Actually the pocket peeps didn't but Donovan came along and helped us shop.

So Terry has requested some highly classified information as some sort of "blog tagging" activity. I am not sure how this works but have been asked to answer the following questions:

Four Jobs I've Had

Mickey D burger maker
Toys R Us boss of the My Little Pony aisle
Rock fan wrangler/Party Bitch
Online "Erotica" (not, but tried to be) Editor

Four Movies I Can Watch Repeatedly

Fast Times at Ridgmont High
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Dangerous Liasions
Anchorman

Four Places I've Lived

Milwaukie, Oregon
Eugene, Oregon
Portland, Oregon
San Francisco

Four TV Shows I Love

The Mary Tyler Moore Show
America's Next Top Model
LOST!!!
The first and second seasons of "Survivor"

Four Places I've Vacationed

New Zealand
The "O-G"
France
Scotland

Four of My Favorite Dishes

Extra cheesey pizza with pesto and pinenuts
Baguette and butter
Blackberry Crisp with WHIPPED cream
Mashed Potatoes

Four Sites I Visit Daily

Yahoo
Cute Overload
"Queen of the Dorks"
"The OK Corral"

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now

Johnny Depp's house
In my pajamas
On a horse
Petting a baby panda

Hmm.
That made me hungry for mashed potatoes.

xoxoxo kisses

3 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

nice list!

i also had no idea messy was such a clever writer.

Monday, February 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hah the vet has been trying to get me to cut my hair but no way dude!!!

Monday, February 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's OG?

Monday, March 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home