The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Mean

Messy is a very bad kitty.

This morning she crawled onto my bedside table and upended it, wrecking my alarm clock and knocking over a vase of flowers.

I had to get up and strip everything off my bed so that my feather bed could dry out after getting flower water all over it.

This was at 1 o'clock in the morning.

Stupid Messy. It's all good for her. She has a million beds. But I only have one. SHE doesn't have to get up at 3:45 A-M. She's probably snoozing right now.

Not to worry. I'm getting my revenge tomorrow. She's going to the vet to get all of her fur cut off.

She's going to look like a giant dork. Ha Ha Messy!!!

It is very annoying here today.

xoxoxo love and kisses

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

perhaps messy's mess should have been a warning to us all, about what this day would be like.

ugh.

glad i have some yummy wine waiting for me at home...

Friday, February 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home