The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Monday ...

Today I got to stay home from work! And its rainy and gloomy out! What could be better?

I found a load of cheesey mystery novels in my recycling bin downstairs. So there is plenty to read.

My nice friend Terry had taped an A & E Movie for me called Flight 93 that I had wanted to see, but since I don't have cable ... yeah. Anyway. So I watched it and it was quite good. Depressing, yes. It kind of brought it all back. When Deena Burnett was on the radio shortly after her husband took part in thwarting the highjackers and was asked how did it feel to know your husband is a hero, she kind of chuckled and said ... oh, Tom wouldn't want to be known as a hero. But the movie portrayed him and the other peeps on that plane as very brave. All I can say is that if I was ever in a similar situation, I hope I would act with the same resolve. Sorry Tom. You've been elevated.

Anyways. So to cheer myself up I'm going to go take a walk in the rain. :o).

Don't forget to remind your loved ones that you think they are super neato.

xoxoxo kisses

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have seen that movie long time ago. cool.

How is San Fransisco? i am coming there this coming summer.

M.

Monday, March 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home