The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Three day WEEKEND

Hoooray!!

Not only will my weekend last until Tuesday ... I get to spend two days with my very best friend who is not human!

Peanut! **snort**

We are going to have fun!

Peanut will be spreading the love tonight in Oakland when we go visit Dean. D is thinking about getting a dog now that he's a homeowner, and one night with Peanut should be enough to convince him to get a whole herd. I think.

Actually I think Dean should get a minicow. That would make me very happy. I could open a tiny cheese factory over there on his patio.

If he got a minicow, he would need a mini cattle dog. Actually, a Peanut type dog would probably get the job done. She is, after all, a BULL dog. Although Dean's cow would have to be female in order to be a cheese provider. Come to think of it, at some point the cow would have to have a baby so I could fawn over the BABY MINICOW. So a boy cow has to be involved somewhere.

I would name the baby minicow "Patty." (get it?? hah hah hah)

Technically it would be Dean's baby minicow, so I would only suggest the name Patty and hope Dean liked it.

kisses xoxoxo

3 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

doodle doody doot doot doo doo doo doo doodle doody doot doot doo doo doo doo
doodle doody doot doot doo doo doo doo doodle doody doot doot doo doo doo doo
doodle doody doot doot doo doo doo doo doodle doody doot doot doo doo doodle doody doot doot doo doo doo doo
doo doo

Friday, February 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no to star

Saturday, February 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always liked "Shock" - which is what I thought it was at first.

Saturday, March 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home