The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Ides baby

Happy Ides of March!!

Sorry I've been away for so long. Unfortunately, my absence from work and visit to fresh climes failed to generate useful cheese.

But I did get caught in a snowstorm in West Linn! That was kind of neat.

Noodle got a bloody nose during the ride back. NOODS!! her poor little nubbin was all blocked up. She's okay though.

And Cindy came back to SF with me for a visit! We partied like rock stars. Although we felt heavily misunderstood when she flashed her bigfoot I-D at one of our local pubs and the bartender looked at us like we were complete assholes when we cracked up laughing.

What?? it was FUNNY!! stupid humorless fools.

Cindy got the bigfoot I-D at a gas station in Weed. After she bought it the guy asked us if we'd ever seen bigfoot.

Actually, yes. Many times. NO! I mean, WHAT?

Is Bigfoot real? I think not. I don't live in Weed, however.

They also had an amazing array of alien I-Ds to choose from. Apparently U-F-Os are sighted frequently in Weed.

The gas station guy had plenty of stories about those. Too bad we were in a hurry and couldn't listen to them. Oh well.

I have a bunch of oranges that are not orange on the inside. Rather, they are an appealing shade of salmon pink.

I am not sure what's going on here.

xoxoxo kisses!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your oranges might be the not so popular kind called Blood Oranges. Do they taste good?

Wednesday, March 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home