The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Party!!

I am on holiday!!!!!

It is so lovely. I am supposed to Oregon today. Dick and Sally left and took Messy. Much to their chagrin, the route into the Siskiyous was closed due to inclement weather. So they got stuck in Redding where it is pouring down rain! yuck! And they have the meanest cat in the world along for the ride.

I tried to tell my dad to think of the Mess as a fuzzy grandchild you didn't have to get a babysitter for when you go out for dinner.

I don't know if he was buying that.

Stupid indecisive Mercury (once again in retrograde. COME ON!) is not helping me make a decision as to when to take my leave.

So Terry and I went to the BIG OSCAR PARTY last night!! It was fun! Mostly though because of the company. We wore big false eyelashes and resembled a couple of woodland fairies.

No one served up food directly into our gaping maws as they did at this party last year.

This one lady said to me in the line for the ladies' lounge ... WHY ARE THERE SO MANY WOMEN HERE?

It was a bit more casual this year and it didn't appear that formal wear was required. Overall, I preferred the theme and fanciness of last year, though I had a better time this year.

Mercury has invaded my brain.

xoxoxoxo

2 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

mercury needs to straighten up and fly right, dammit...!

drive safely, oh cheesy one!

Monday, March 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know what...........i really do think that messy is just very misunderstood!!!!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home