The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

A sickly kitty

Today Noodle has to go see the vet.

Her tiny nubbin is still packed up full of Noodle snot. So I am going to take her to the doctor for some medicines so she can feel better.

Please send your best wishes for a speedy recovery to our little friend!

I'm kind of scared.

xoxoxo

***UPDATE***

Not to worry, Noodle will LIVE! She just has to take an antibiotic for a week. Whoo! You'll be glad to know that she was quite well behaved at the vet's. It was super crowded and she didn't have her carrier so I put her on her leash. She hid her head in my elbow the whole time. I think she was pretending to be an ostrich.

Okay. Fine. I'm a spinster cat lady.

If you don't believe me, wait until you hear the revelation I had today about Messy.

Yep. It's confirmed. I'm a nutbag.

But that's a post for another day.

xoxoxo kisses!

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

noodle snot...! eeuw.

Friday, March 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home