The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, March 27, 2006

ProActive!


Yes you know the stuff that all the movie stars use to get rid of their pimples.

I know three people who DON'T have pimples who have to be restrained from ordering this crap because the informercial is JUST THAT GOOD.

I saw Finding Nemo this weekend.

Wah! talk about a tearjerker. Thank Goodness everything worked out.

shark bait shark bait woo hah HAH

I had actually seen it before. But Angela told Ole I hadn't. Perhaps so he'd feel sympathy for my plight and watch it with me. Give him credit. He tried. But it was a sunny day in Berkeley, and our intrepid young man soon lost interest and went outside to climb trees. I'm glad, because I think it might have freaked him out to see me cry. *sniff* Nemo is so CUTE!! when Nemo and his dad find each other. aw. snorgle.

My bouncy chair is assembled and ready to go. And I must say, it is super comfy. But it's kind of making my bottom tired.

Aren't sandwiches nice?

xoxoxo kisses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home