The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Hooray for Astrology!

The partyers over at astrology.com have issued THE BEST HOROSCOPE OF MY LIFE today. Basically, I am advised to pamper myself. I must not let thoughts of others or worries intrude, and my goal of the day is to relax completely and make myself and my comfort my number one priority.

I just like it when my natural inclinations are officially sanctioned.

Hmm. Well if I don't say anything about Messy and/or Noodle, I don't have anything to say.

So here's the latest on them: Messy acted as my alarm cat yesterday after I accidentally hit the off button instead of the snooze at 3:31 A-M. I fell completely back to sleep ... and would have stayed that way ... but at 4:20 (heh) she butted my shoulder with her head until I got out of bed and poured her a bowl of kibble. Good one Messy! Your greed saved my ass from being late to work.

Noodle's feeling a lot better!! Little Noodle. NOOOODS! Noodalicious. The Noodlenator. Noodalia! Noody-poo.

Man, I need to get out more.

This past Wednesday was so great. New Lost! and the latest America's Next Top Model was on as well! Can life be any better than this?? To celebrate, I mashed a potato.

xoxoxo kisses!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah messy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, March 24, 2006  
Blogger terry said...

so nice that messy's earning her keep....

and i'm going to follow YOUR horoscope, instead of mine, which sucks. we're both gems, after all...

Friday, March 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home