The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Hello RAIN



you know what? I LIKE the rain.

For some, rain inspires gloomy haikus. It forces others to spend dank hours on smelly buses.

However, I am not inconvenienced by rain-drops. They make flowers and trees grow. They provide water for bunnies and chipmunks to drink. They fall into the ocean to keep dolphins swimming and sea turtles a'flapping. Yay rain!!

Here is a picture from yesterday afternoon. As you can see, I put on my pink boots and went out and splashed around on my street. It was fun!

Today the magazine fairy left THREE issues of OK for me to read. YES!

We have had a difficult day at work.

One co-worker in particular has been officially assigned three beers and a shot of tequila, to be taken in quick succession after he gets home.

Suffice it to say, breaking news and know it all farty heads are not a good combination.


xoxoxo kisses!

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

hey, i usually like the rain too! just not every. goddamned. day.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home