The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

15 years of FUN

Guess what!!

I've been working for the same company now for 15 years!! today is the anniversary of the day I was first sent over here (or, i should say, sent to our "sister" station) by my temp agency.

Of course I have to point out that I left for awhile, in 1998, and didn't come back until late 2000.

It was fun to be away, but I'm happy to be back in the bosom of my dysfunctional faux-family.

Where's my Tiffany pen?

xoxoxo kisses!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

happy anniversary, miss cheese!

and the tiffany pen ain't all that special. wouldn't you rather have the cash??

Thursday, April 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah yes the the cute blonde from KRQR at the copy machine.........i remember it well. damn i still miss you!

Thursday, April 13, 2006  
Blogger Angela said...

Hey...that's half as long as I've been alive. Heh heh heh...

Thursday, April 13, 2006  
Blogger terry said...

ang, you shut up!

Thursday, April 13, 2006  
Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

Oh well. It's quite a bit more than one third of my life.

And not quite half yours, Angela. You're catching up sister!

Thursday, April 13, 2006  
Blogger Michael B said...

oh my gawd....15 years of cheese. congrats...

Friday, April 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home