The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Rampage

Yes, I'm going on one.

In two weeks.

MAN!! Kaiser doctors are hard asses! Bitch would NOT kick down the shit ("why should I give you a stimulant to make you perky when it's clear you don't get enough sleep?")

GAH!!

Bitch, you try getting up at three thirty every morning and try and come up with something that makes sense.

She was really mean to me. And she had to throw in something rude about the doctor who originally held out the lifeline that is provigil. She's no longer a colleague, so why not talk shit?

However, I'm holding off on going postal for two weeks ... because she DID give me a two week hardship prescription (that I had to pay the three month price for) and she set me up with a sleep disorder clinic appointment. Saying THEY can medicate me IF it's not like she suspects ... that I don't get enough sleep because I either A. have sleep apnea or B. have A-D-D.

WHAT? Suddenly I have A-D-D because I'm tired from getting up at three in the morning? Also. she was all "we need to figure out why you don't get enough sleep." WHAT THE HELL?? I'm telling you right NOW!! BECAUSE GETTING UP AT THREE IN THE MORNING IS NOT THE NORMAL THING TO DO!!

She's all what's stopping you from going to bed at 6:30 at night?

HELLO?? because ... uh ... i have a ... life? sort of? kind of? I have friends I'd like to see and talk to? I have a special friend I'd like to see occasionally? These people have normal schedules? I have kitties that need playing and petting? I have a house that needs basic maintenance? I like an afternoon nap?

Also, going to work at an early time at the same time every day is NOT shift work. Shift workers are nurses. mmmhmmm.

Sorry peeps. The fresh flower you have known is soon to wilt and be replaced with a vicious little venus flytrap pod.

She did throw me the melatonin bone. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ah eh.

POOP!

xoxo sad sad kisses

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

melatonin??? no. it's been shown to really mess with your circadian rhythms over the long term.

THIS SUCKS.

i'm sad for you.

Thursday, April 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home