The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

ber schnorgle

Teacup redux!

I went to Anna's yesterday and visited with the Wonder-twins and little Mr. D.

We had poppers and beer again. YUM. I think that is my all time favorite dinner.

Lucia was wearing her strawberry jammies when I got there. Then she put on a cute little sundress with matching pants and TIGHTS. BOY!!

In other news ....

When I got home Tuesday from walking the Nut, I found Messy and Noodle sitting on the couch together. Unbidden LOVE!!

okay, they were sitting sort of far apart.

But it seems old lady cat and her hairball with a collar unexplicably infused with life may be making a peace of sorts.

Did I mention the sun is out?

Hello sun! welcome back! Please stay for the summer!

Kaiser is a bunch of butts. They are WITHHOLDING my all important brain clearing wake up drugs!! What the HELL?? MEAN!!

They better kick it down. Or else I may go on a rampage.

I have an unhealthy attachment to the program "America's Next Top Model." I don't know why. Perhaps I secretly wish to be Tyra Banks. I do NOT want to be that orange dude. Also, I like Twiggy.

Only five weeks until I enter adulthood. erk. I am scared, yet resolute.

kisses!! xoxoxo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ber schnorgle indeed

Sunday, April 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home