The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Cute Overlord


As you may or may not know (but- eh- if you're reading this, you probably do) I'm preparing to embark on a career of cat spinsterdom.

Unfortunately, (or maybe not) my current living space is TINY and only has room for one and a half cats. So I have to make do with the kittens the wonderful and talented (and fellow San Franciscan) Meg Frost of CUTE OVERLOAD posts on her most excellent website. Thanks Meg!

Here's my latest favorite. Aw!! ber schnerbel! could there be a cuter or more mischevious kitty? I think not.

The sleeping kitten below is also a cute overload denizen.

I have to give credit where credit is due. I can't tell you how many times a visit to that site has put me to rights when I've been a little down in the cheese.

THANK GOD FOR THE KITTENS.

xoxoxo kisses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home