The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Ha!

I can only aspire to be as clever as the Yahoo headline writer who came up with this gem:

Katrina report rips the White House anew

You know they wanted to write BUTTHOLE after that.

heh heh heh heh heh heh.

Only I would think that's funny. Maybe Terry, if she's in the mood to humor me. Or Angela, if it is 4:41 in the morning. Otherwise.

I'M A HUGE GEEK.

There. I said it.

We'll find out why an Oakland carpenter keeps a firm grip on his nail gun.

Again. Thanks Terry!

This is the week of giving credit where credit is due.

When you're a cat spinster, things that are stupid seem funny. Is this a good thing? You be the judge. On the plus side, I'm easily amused. On the other hand ... well ... my house smells like kitty poo.

I had a fun drink tonight! It was a cucumber cosmopolitan. A regular cosmopolitan, only made with cucumber infused vodka, then garnished with a cucumber that's been pickled in vodka for 17 years. WOO! that is one powerful slice o' cuke. Refreshing AND packs a punch!

Here's a piece of advice. If you're buying cut flowers get them at safeway. I'm something of a flower freak and Safeway's always last a long time. One time I got this bouquet to display at a friend's birthday party in October and they were STILL FRESH at Thanksgiving. NO LIE.

Right now I'm looking at a bouquet from A's baby shower on the 15th. Now gracing my side table.

Girdles are fun.

xoxoxo kisses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home