The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Looking up!

That's what things are doing today!

I have my provigil, I am off to Mexico in a week and a half ... how could I not be jumping up and down for joy??

So there you go.

The only dark cloud ... something that actually gave me SERIOUS pause about booking this holiday ... the LOST season finale is going to be shown while I'm out of the country.

In fact, it's to be broadcast on my birthday.

I know they have TEEVEEs in Mexico. I'm not a complete dumbass. But...will our low-rent hellhole have satellite capabilities? And even if it does, will my fun loving, adventure seeking non Lost watching travel companion ALLOW me to stay in a hotel room for two prime hours on my birthday in order to let me cheese up with some cheesey Lost cheese? Probably not.

Terry's taping the whole thing, so she'll loan it to me after the fact. But I'm still kind of sad.

It's official. I'm a loser.

Moving along. Here's a show I'm sorry I missed, and am so happy it was taped!

The lovely and eloquent Miss Nadia is involved with the group, ASATA, (Alliance for South Asians Taking Action) which is working with other groups for immigrants rights. She made an appearance last month at the Federal Building rally! ((Where was I? Probably lazing around on my couch, as I'm wont to do of a Sunday afternoon.)) But her address to the crowd regarding the scapegoating of immigrants in this age of "terra" has been saved for posterity.

You may watch it by clicking here.

WOW!! I KNOW her!! that's pretty cool.

In today's cat headlines:

Noodle has to go on a diet. I thought Messy was overweight because of her big bones.
But as it turns out, Messy has unhealthy eating habits, and she's passed them on to her hairball.

And now, Noodle's a chub.

Dammit!

kisses!!! xoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home