The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Nubbin job

Noodle went to the vet yesterday to be treated for yet another respiratory infection.

Sometimes I feel like I have Munchausen's Syndrome by Proxy because I LOVE my vet. And Noodle and I visit her quite often.

But Noodle really is a sickly little creature. Is it wrong that I harbor a girl crush on this doctor? I can't help it. She's so GOOD at what she does.

Unfortunately, her prodigious talents haven't yet allowed her to determine a cure for the Nood.

But yesterday, she came up with an idea. One that involves a rhinoplasty operation.

That's right. Noodle needs a nose job.

Ms. Hot Vet wants to enlarge Noodle's teeny tiny little nostrils.

My first response ... if anyone in this house is getting plastic surgery, its ME! I want liposuction. I want a breast lift. I want to go under the knife for purely cosmetic reasons!!

Noodle's, of course, would be medically necessary, so yes, I'm considering it. And it IS cheaper to get a cat plastic surgery than a human. Still. Talk about high maintenance. Gah! I don't even get mani/pedis, on account of frugality concerns.

Miss Thing explained that if Noodle gets the operation, she'll resemble a little fuzzy pig. Good Lord.

In other news ...

Nadia came over last night! We made special cheesy hot dogs, then rode our bikes to House o' Shields to say hey to the peeps. Nadia sported me all night in order to help me celebrate my birthday! Thanks Nad! you're the best.

xoxoxoxo kisses AND hugs!

2 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

omigod... and we were LAUGHING at the prospect of nubbin-enlarging surgery...!!

i can't believe that's really an option. wow.

poor little nood.

and you, my dear, do not need any cosmetic surgery. you are beyond fabulous just as you are.

Sunday, June 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Saturday, July 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home