The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

It's Summer!


I'm no dummy ... I know the Solstice is still three weeks away.

But this morning while I was getting ready for work, I heard the foghorns on the Bay. If you live in San Francisco, you know what that means.

I like it even if the weather isn't conventionally summerlike.

With the advent of my favorite season, it means it's time to launch my annual campaign of fitness and frugality.

Bleh. Unfortunately these efforts are needed now more than ever.

As unpleasant as working toward these states of being can be, achieving them is a goal that becomes more necessary as the years go by.

I hope to keep my fitness to the point where I can clean my own shower when I'm 85. And if I can't do that, my frugality now must fund my houseboy in 2051. So, as you see, it is absolutely VITAL that I curtail overt spending and covert mashed potato overload while I can.

In other news, a reprieve! My violin teacher is still moving, but as it turns out, not 'til the end of June. That means we can at least finish our current book.

I'm still in the market for a new teacher. Maybe he could be a teacher slash houseboy and I could train him how to clean my shower now and all my problems would be solved and I could go to Ross and max out my credit card then go get some tacos! yeah!

xoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

damn, the foghorns were loud this morning!

aagh. another summer of F&F? make sure there's some Fun in there too...

Thursday, June 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home