The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

ramble

I love BIRTHDAY CAKE!

The nice sweet Tihanna ... future mother of twins ... brought me ANOTHER birthday cake this morning! So I got to make another wish. It came personalized complete with FROSTING balloons. Yes.

And then ... yet ANOTHER cake appeared! This one concocted by Susan. It's a creamsicle cake and quite delicious. I have to share the honors on this one with Tihanna, as this is her last day at work until after the twins make their appearance. So the song was dedicated to both of us in a kind of hybrid happy birthday/happy maternity leave little song thing.

We are CAKED up!

I am totally Lost's bitch now. The finale provided quite a feast for the eyes. I provided the sandwiches and fried potatoes topped with cheese. Everyone had a great time.

Noodle is coughing and sneezing again. Poor little sickly Noodle! She got lots of playtime and brushing last night so hopefully she's snoozing comfortably now.

I went to a super fun party on Sunday. It was the day after Tex and I returned to Mexico.
She got home to discover her roommate had planned a barbecue so I went over there (after crossing the Carnavale madness that had overtaken my neighborhood).

Scott fried up all kinds of meats and there was enough beer to float a pig. I brought Stella because if I see another Corona I may barf. Anyway.

In the middle of the party my phone rang and I picked up ... why? Anyway, it was my mom, who reminded me I had to work the next day. Hi Mom! I'm forty! (still, love ya!)

I have a violin lesson tonight. Here's a surprise: I am not prepared.

On a sad note ... my teacher is moving to OREGON. what the HELL? So now I'm looking for a new violin teacher. I hope it's a boy and that he looks like Sayid. Is that too much to ask?

I kind of feel like I ate too much cake.

xoxoxo kisses!!! love!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

you know what the perfect antidote is, to feeling like you've had too much cake?

more cake.

hair of the dog.

i'm just saying...

Wednesday, May 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home