The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Who knew

I have figured out why I don't have a life.

It's because I work!! Then I spend every frigging weekend catching up on sleep. My mother likes to remind me that I've always needed an ungodly amount of sleep ... so even WITH provigil, I'm a total loss.

So. I have had two days off and have since rediscovered the world and its similarity to oysters.

My vacation began with ANTM finale and Lost BACK TO BACK on Wednesday. AND my bitch won! Hooray!

Thursday I attended Tex's day before her birthday party. Nadia came over to meet Noodle beforehand and she gave me a birthday present!! I got super sparkly flip flops she decorated herself and a sarong to wear in Mexico! Righteous because I can't for the life of me remember where I put my old sarongs from Hawaii. Now I have a coverup! AND one of a kind sparkle footwear! I will be so fancy. (the shoes and sarong match as they are both a fetching shade of hot dark pink.)

Then we went to the party and I GOT DRUNK OFF MY FACE. Dude. I don't think that's happened for years. Okay. Months. YES!

Today I went to Tex's real birthday Sushi lunch at Blowfish. After, we went to one of Tex's friend's houses to visit her pet bunny. It had a very wiggly nose. We got to feed it corn chips.

This may be a magical bunny. It lives in the backyard amongst the flowers. It dug a hole for itself NEXT TO A DECORATIVE LOOKING GLASS. Weird!!

The bunny's person lives one block from me. She said I could come visit them whenever!!!

I have to sign off because I need to get some sleep before the final gathering this evening at 12 G's .... And by GOD I'm actually LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. This never happens. Normally, Friday night is my night to be a loner. Not this week!!

So, if I quit my job i could have a life. However, I would be homeless. It's a tough call.

And I wouldn't get the chance to spend time with some of my favorite peeps who also happen to be my coworkers.

Okay. I'll keep my job.

xoxoxo kisses!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

and we would miss you desperately if you quit.


however, if we ever win the damned lotto, then we could all quit and hang out more outside work.

what's with tex's three birthday gatherings?? damn! the girl knows how to celebrate!

i miss you !

Friday, May 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Diana...and you couldn't quit anyway cuzz I would miss you too much..but winning the lotto sure sounds good to me..see ya soon.

Saturday, May 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home