The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, June 12, 2006

poo


Actually I was in a real good mood when I got to work today. That mood has been quickly broken down into a quietly seething frustration. Dammit!

It's just so FREAKING LOUD in here!

Perhaps I should get a job in a library. Not that they'd have me. My police report didn't work to get me off the hook for eight stolen books. Mostly because the report showed they were five months overdue when Kerplumpy was violated. Oops. I'd been carrying them around in an attempt to stop at the library to drop them off and it just didn't happen. WHY?? Because. I'm disorganized and lazy.

On the flip side, I'm spontaneous and always up for a nap.

So. The big question: What kind of job calls for someone with my skill set? Perhaps there's a Chinese animal breeding facility that needs a panda cuddler. I bet I'd be good at that.

Maybe I should be a paid medical research subject for a sleep lab. I could test the relative comforts of different types of bedding?

I'm easily annoyed, which is a handicap in my current position.

Here's some good news: My face has recovered from its chemical assault. I hate having an itchy face, so this is making me very happy.

xoxoxo kisses and hugs.

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

and i thought you were going to write about actual poo... especially with that picture...

sorry you had a yucky morning! a nap is a fab idea.

and you would indeed be an excellent panda cuddler, but i'd miss you.

Monday, June 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home