The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, July 03, 2006

dooty doo doo

It's one of those days!! One where I don't have to do anything except pet the kitty, snuggle some teacups and hang out with friends!

Yes, your normally always at work on a holiday correspondent has the day off. What a luxury! Thanks Michael!

I do have to go in tomorrow, and I'm prepping for 48 hours of wakefulness, due to the enthusiastic fireworks supporters that inhabit my street. Last year they were STILL lighting off bottlerockets and fountains when I got up on July 5th to make my bleary eyed way to the house of toil.

I've actually managed to get out the house every day so far this weekend.

On Friday, Mari and I rode our bikes downtown for the late night showing of X-MEN the LAST STAND. hah hah hah hah. Hugh Jackman is my favorite actor besides Johnny Depp. Did you know that?

On Saturday I attended a Bounce House birthday party. There was a cotton candy machine there too. Here's some advice. Do NOT eat seven cones of cotton candy, then go into a bounce house. You will feel funny afterwards.

ROCKIN party though. And I got to see the little boys of Norway and Baby D. He didn't eat any poison at this gathering at the House of Danger but a door fell on his head. Not to worry, medical intervention was unnecessary.

On Sunday, I moseyed on over to the House of Flowers and had dinner courtesy of chef Nadia and grillmaster James. NUM.

Today, I'm whiling away the morning until Tea-time at Anna's. Maybe we'll go to Ross! Anna has noticed that her daughter LOVES to shop. That's mighty convenient.

And tonight, I'm bringing this holiday to an end with Tex and that means it COULD last until 4:30 A-M. YES.

We'll see how it goes. It's not like I'm going to get any sleep anyways.

xoxoxoxo love/kisses and HUGS

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

house of toil. hahahaha

Monday, July 03, 2006  
Blogger terry said...

i laughed at house of toil, too!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home