The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

TMI?


How would you respond if your co-worker said to you ... apropos of nothing ...

"Hey, I have bad news. My doctor says I have a fat pussy."

I know. Double take + unwanted mental image!

As it turns out, it wasn't such a shocking revelation after all ... my co worker DOES in fact have a "fat pussy" ... it's her new little kitten-cat who is a bit chubbier than he should be at this stage.

The doctor was her VET.

Still. My God.

It kind of reminds me of the French Revolution.

I mean, if I were in France during the height of Sans-culottes movement, the first time I heard that term used for the revolutionaries, I might have thought ... what? Crowds of political activists naked from the waist down?

Well. That would be a sight. As it turns out, it is a somewhat deceptive term for those dudes, who actually wore trousers -- just NOT culottes. So I suppose if I was living in France in late 18th century on, I'd understand the meaning instinctively and it wouldn't be deceptive at all.

Context really IS everything, no?

Fat pussy, you have to admit, is kind of a fun phrase.

Good thing culottes are kind of loose fitting.

Just kidding.

HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH

God I'm a geek.


Okay, moving right along.

Tonight I am going to Oakland to visit with Nadia and maybe ... MAYBE ... the elusive Lolita.

We are having dinner and drinks and I will utilize BART and my bike to reach my destination. So not only am I a friend to the environment, I can have as many beers as I like. YES!!

I wish all of Noodle's friends could have seen her last night.

Tex was over and Noodle REALLY likes her. So much so that Noodle curled up right beside her and gently placed her little paw on Tex's hand, then started snoozing. Poor Tex had to hold her hand still for quite awhile. I don't think she minded though.

You can always tell the good people if your pets like them.

In fact, Messy is the only domesticated animal I know of for whom that measure was not reliable.

She actually liked my old crazy landlord aka the landcrotch.

Ah Messy. A truly fat pussy. You are missed.

xoxo*** -- kisses, hugs and snorgles!

2 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

fat pussy sounds like the worst kind of bond villain.

and thank you (i mean, merci!) for the lesson on the sans culottes movement. i had no idea.

have fun tonight...

Wednesday, August 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You freaking kill me - you are soooo damn funny -

Hope all is well - I'll be celebrating the big 40 this Friday - AHHAHAHAHAHHA!

Take Care -

Shelly

Wednesday, August 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home