The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Friday, August 11, 2006

A Good Day


Today was better than yesterday!

My friend V-Rab brought me two tupperware containers full of my favorite of her creations!

It is the BREAD SALAD!

yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum

There's enough to last all weekend.

V-Rab rules. I can see why the fairy decided to make her Real.

This is Noodle and my final weekend here at home without the future kitty!

New name consideration: Strudel (rhymes with NOODLE!) That's Cynthia's idea. It's on the list!

Next week at this time I will have worked my final day for TEN WHOLE DAYS. We're going to go to Portland, visit the peeps, and get our friend. woo HOO.

I still have a week of hell to slog through but it should go quickly enough ... i hope.

I am a sad little cheese lately and I just wanted to say thanks for all your support - salads, hugs, and baby animal pictures really help.

love to all peeps

xoxoxo kisses and snorgles

2 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

strudel! that's really cute.

i still like squishy, though, too.

i think you'll just have to meet the little one and see which name fits best.

Friday, August 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! fulton youth soccer ny cash advance loan texas money Culinary schools and wisconsin big pictures roses 1965 ford mustang convertibles for sale

Friday, February 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home