The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Sleepy Sunday


I am a horrible person.

I was forced to skip a birthday party yesterday after staying UP ALL NIGHT on Saturday night.

But it was worth it!! I was super fun shooting the cheese with three of my favorite peeps! And an all day nap on a Sunday is a happy treat!

Have you ever been to a party with a panini bar? I have, and let me tell you, I can't think of better party food than "make your own" customized pressed sandwiches!! PLUS!! There were several kinds of chicken wings, AND the world's best artichoke dip, as well as a big smooshy cake and delicious COOKIES!! I couldn't ask for anything more.

Well, I wouldn't have minded a "make your own pizza" station. Alas, no. But you can't have everything -- what would be left for which to strive?

Would you like to hear a pissy rant?

I am forever listing the things I love. That's because I am trying to be a sunshiny fresh flower all the time.

That's the goal. Unfortunately, I am subject to an anger that burns hot in my belly.

Here are the not so obvious things that PISS ME OFF (I'm not listing the obvious things, such as certain elected officials.)

1. Starbucks. F.Y.

2. Commercials for toe fungus medicine that feature evil yellow creatures. Also, commercials for toilet paper featuring bears.

3. Use of the word "hipster" in any form. Shut up.

4. Tacquerias that put peas in their rice. eeugh.

5. Drivers who use the bike lane as a parking lane.

6. People who pass off others' ideas or work as their own.

7. Men who make hissing noises or catcall at women on the street. Assholes.

8. Negative attitudes.*

9. Know it alls who don't really know jack.

10. People who think any woman who weighs more than 110 pounds is fat.

* you may think this is a dig at myself. I promise! I'm not negative. Everyone has personal pet peeves. I'm just writing mine down to share.

See above for bunnies in a barbie car. They're there to detract from the pissiness of it all.

xoxoxo until later!! love and kisses too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home