The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day Party


It is Labor Day which calls for a party.

Unfortunately, my party is taking place in my head. Seeing as how I'm at work.

But it doesn't matter. Because I have a hot pocket AND a bowl of cereal. AND Haircut 100 is playing down the hall.

I loved that band.

Noodle is doing lots better now after her little barfing sickness. And she and Carlos Muffin spent the weekend cuddling with each other. Noodle is quite the diligent little care-taker. She likes to wash Carlos' face for him. aw.

I am so happy they like each other! What a relief.

Here's another photo of Carlos - sans headgear this time.

I cannot believe the Crocodile Hunter was killed by a stingray. I gasped out loud in shock when I read that headline. DUDE!

I wish I had some cheesey story to tell, but I don't. Unfortunately, I was laid up for much of the weekend with a headache. I DID attend the SF Mime Troupe's latest offering in Dolores Park on Saturday with Mari and Lolita. We had SUPER FUN! Except I slept through some of it. I couldn't help it! The show was good but the sun felt better.

The universe is about to be set right after six long months. Yes. It's true. Jelly is returning to work. At last. It's been a long, hard summer - highlighted by her absence as well as the loss of another key player in my everyday life. I've been cast out to sea -- adrift, if you will -- but am now seeing the promise of land on the far horizon. Just one more week.

xoxo love, kisses and snorgles!!

3 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

god, has she really been gone for six months?? JEEZUS.

i'm so glad she'll be back to keep you company.

i miss you!

Monday, September 04, 2006  
Blogger The Savage said...

Mr. Muffin gives me the heebie jeebies... lol cute cat though

Monday, September 04, 2006  
Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

Is it Senor Muffin's eyes ... shining with an uncannily human-like intelligence and wit ... that has triggered your heebie jeebies?

I thought so!! :o)!

Yes Terry. Six months. As I mentioned in my employee review - it's been a long, hard summer, full of pain, twists, and unpleasant surprises. Kind of like Big Brother -- although -- mercifully -- without the Boogie component.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home