The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Muffin Man


It's a BOY!!

I feel like one of those ladies who find out prior to giving birth what the sex of their baby is through the use of ultrasound technology ... then get a big surprise on baby's birthday.

His name is Mr. Carlos Muffin. He is the spazziest kitty cat in the whole world. He loves to play with leaves and corks as well as toys from Petco.


This is a picture of Carlos that I took while we were driving home from his birthplace in Seattle. As you can see he is fast asleep and is dreaming about being a bunny. aw. berschnorble!

Cynthia and I are safely returned to San Francisco after an all night drive. Carlos handled it ... Noodle not so much. But we're all safely home - albeit with items covered in Noodle pee ... but there you go.

To celebrate, we're eating pizza.


xoxoxoxoxo

7 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

make sure you keep noodle away from the pizza...

i'm just saying.


welcome home!

that picture still cracks me up.

Saturday, August 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bershnorble indeed!!!

hi cindy

Sunday, August 27, 2006  
Blogger Angela said...

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. you're back! i've missed you so much i can't stand it.

Sunday, August 27, 2006  
Blogger DZER said...

ummm ... mr. carlos muffin?

yet another thing that distinguishes the female species from the male species ... LOL

Monday, August 28, 2006  
Blogger JMai said...

Aww new kitty! I can't have any more new kitties as the last one made me sneezy and wheezy. But I'm happy someone gets to have one!

Monday, August 28, 2006  
Blogger DZER said...

jmai ... i'm picturing you as Weezy Jefferson now! LOL

queen ... I need to borrow a cup of hot melted cheese!!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Queen of Cheese,

Love the picture! Hey let's party it's Tuesday night!

Cheese, wine, French men is all we need.

Yes I had a few glasses of wine. Go A's!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home