The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

An OUTRAGE


That's it. I've had it with the stupid world.

Today we have a story about a baby puppy (see picture) no bigger than a can of corn which was stolen from the family car at U-C-S-F Medical Center.

Okay, so my first thought. Who the hell leaves their dog in a car in a parking garage?

But, not so fast. This particular puppy is the companion of an eight year old kid who is undergoing treatment for a rare, fatal form of cancer. The dog was waiting in the car while the boy had a medical procedure done; when that was finished, the boy's family was going to bring the puppy in to visit his ailing pal. So you can see why the puppy was in the car. Also, he wasn't left alone. The sick boy's big brother had been waiting with him ... but stepped inside the hospital for a second in order to find out whether the procedure was over and he could bring the puppy to his brother's room. When he comes out ... some IDIOT had broken the car windows and taken the puppy.

It is BEYOND MEAN. I can't stand sharing the world with people who do stuff like that. ASSHOLES.

I know, I know. My rage should be used up on terrorists and crooked politicians, etc. They're a pissy lot, to be sure.

But who the hell steals a teeny puppy from a locked car in a hospital parking garage?? Or FROM ANYWHERE for that matter???

Don't get me started on the Nutnap incident. I may go ballistic.

It can't be healthy to get this worked up about something I can't do anything about. All I can do is send positive, sparkly thoughts to the puppy and the boy and hope that they find each other again soon.

If you could help me in that endeavor, that would be super excellent and really cool.

Tomorrow: a rant (and small rave) for Starbucks.

xoxo reluctant love and pissy snorgles xxoxoxo

4 Comments:

Blogger The Savage said...

Actually this really does deserve more of yoru rage than politicians and terrorists.. terrorist poilitions too for that matter...

Happy reuniting thoughts to the kid and the pup....

Tuesday, September 05, 2006  
Blogger JMai said...

It's almost like the dognapper was waiting for his moment. That's sick! Go to the humane society, for God's sake!!

Starbucks rave? That doesn't sound like you.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006  
Blogger Hashtag Car Removal said...

Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
cash for used cars sydney
car removal sydney

Sunday, July 04, 2021  
Blogger Metalbiz said...

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
cash for cars
scrap metal gold coast

Sunday, July 04, 2021  

Post a Comment

<< Home