The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I still NEED a Farm!!



This is a baby skunk.

Cuteoverload featured a picture of a litter of several baby skunks today.

And of course, I took one look at the photo and realized a baby skunk (de-smellified) would be the perfect pet!!

But I am full up in my mini-house. No more animals!! Mr. Carlos Muffin and Noodle are already bouncing off the walls.

Actually, Carlos is the only one doing any bouncing. Noodle is too sophisticated to act so silly. She simply looks down her nubbin at Carlos when he runs around like he's all hopped up on goofballs.

But they take up more room than you would think. And I take up room as well, so I must limit my happy little family to three members.

I want a little yellow cottage on my farm.

xoxo kisses!! see you on the farm!! xoxoxo

2 Comments:

Blogger The Savage said...

You want I should check the Market here in the corn belt? Plenty of farms out here in Kansas... Oh, Pretty Princess

Wednesday, September 13, 2006  
Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

:o)! It's a tempting offer Mr. S --- but I'm a West Coast girl through and through and I have to stay near the ocean in case I want to have baby dolphins and mini-seals on my farm!

Thursday, September 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home