The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Astrology rules!

I got such a nice horoscope from Astrology.com today.

It says:

Gardens have periods where they need to lie fallow before they can come into bloom -- they need time to enrich the soil and gather strength. This is your time to gather your resources before you blossom into love.

NAMASTE BITCHES!!

(i added that little part)

I LOVE it when they tell me to lay low and avoid people.

Yes. I'm antisocial. So the fuck what?

This little period of alone time will allow me to appreciate it when love comes walking my way again. As it always does. Although V-Rab may doubt whether I'll have another date sometime over the next forty years, I have no fear that at SOME POINT I will be asked out, and will actually enjoy the company of a male type person.

Until then, I'll talk loudly about Noodle and Mr. Carlos Muffin and the minutiae involved in taking care of two smooshy faced cats.

Cat lady talk is even better than biological clock talk to keep the fools at bay.

All that aside, there's word that I'm harboring a MOST inappropriate crush at the moment.

Do not badger me, for you will never know who it is.

xoxo kisses for all! (not just the crush) xoxoxo!!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Savage said...

I love that! Namaste Bitches! lmao... I would so ask you out if I lived in San Francisco.... You might even be able to convince me to have coffee at star bucks......... hmmmmmmmmm nope... I'll go in but I'd just be drinking water...

Wednesday, September 13, 2006  
Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

Sorry Terry - but I CAN tell you you'd be HORRIFIED if you DID know.

I feel so ... so ... diiirty.


Thanks Mr. S, :o)! ... no worries, I would never force you to go to Starbucks! We could have a beer instead.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohmyGOD ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod. i do NOT think you shall never have another date in the next 40. i am being horribly misquoted!!!!

just for the record, i suspect there are a DOZEN fetching young lads per day...who wish to ask my dear friend SkinHo ...out on a date. at least a dozen. including... uh... inappropriate ones. they're just too intimidated by her pretty pretty princessness.

i'm beginning to doubt i even ever made the 40 year comment. come to think of it...i think the utterance (is that a word?) was made at approximately 58 minutes and 22 seconds past the hour of ten or eleven. NOT a time i might be expected to form a logical thought.

that's it. i think i may have muttered something about "just forty more seconds y'ear." meaning...i was ordering another colleague to speak no more than forty seconds. "you ear (of corn)" cuz that's what i call him. an ear of corn. and it sounded to SkinHo like i said forty years.

all a misunderstanding.

love and kisses from V-Rab.

Saturday, September 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home