The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Grade: A plus for cuteness

I can now provide an eyewitness report on the cuteness of my new first cousin once removed - and, as expected, his score is OFF THE CHARTS. Young Jack is ... simply put ... ADORABLE.

I got to visit him, along with the new parents, grandparents and auntie yesterday. I also got to hold him and he was quite snuggly and content. Hooray!

I will post a picture soon ... until then, you'll have to take my word for it.

In other news ... I got a promotion yesterday. One that includeded a magical wand and a sparkly tiara.

Yes. Rebecca has dubbed me her number one Pretty Princess for offering my aid in the construction of the breast cancer sports brassiere.

It is a decorated running bra that will be auctioned off... the proceeds of which will be given to help fight the scourge known as breast cancer.

I have to admit, our team effort made a boring white spandex bra into a thing of beauty that any stylish woman would be proud to sport.

Whoever dons the bra also gets a bonus hat. So I think we will get a LOT of proceeds.

The project was a major team effort: People across the newsroom and from offices beyond contributed dental floss for the sewing portions (no thread to be found, alas.), with nary a question asked.

Thanks Peeps!!

xoxoxo kisses and baby sized snuggles xoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we should have photographed the bra so your blog fans could see it. i will have to remember our ability to document moments such as these, in the future.

xoxoxo, V-Rab

Saturday, September 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home