The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, September 18, 2006

A New Tradition!

I have started one with my friend Terry.

We don't work together anymore so now we eat lunch together at GRUMPY'S!! (aka The Taint, or "Dorky's") on a semi regular basis.

Yum yum yum a burger and no BUN!!

Normally I'm a giant bun fan. But we get bunless burgers because Terry doesn't eat wheat products and I drink my bun. In the form of a Stella, after a hard day's work.

(in fact my order is really ridiculous. I get a Bacon Western Cheeseburger, with no bacon, no bun and a meat patty comprised of turkey. YEAH!! now if only they had mashed potatoes my world would be complete.)

I didn't get to drink my bun today because I'm trying to be a little more reasonable when it comes to beer consumption. So no beers on days that start with M. Unfortunately, that means Monday.

My goal is to lose 10 ounces in each underarm.

Next time I'll make sure we lunch on a different day. I want my liquid bun!

There was a SUPER CUTE guy at Grumpy's today. His hair was kind of unfortunate but he was wearing a heather grey thermal.

I love a guy in a thermal. I don't know why, I just think it's a good look.

Like they're ready at a moment's notice to go camping.

Also if they've got a hot body (or a "nice build" as my mom would say) it's easy to tell.

ROWR!!

xoxo love and KISSES! xoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home