The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Funky Cold Banana


The Universe communicates with me through a most unusual middleman.

It's TONE-LOC.

When I get in my car in the morning, if a Tone-Loc song is playing, then I know the Universe is trying to tell me something.

It's up to me to interpret it, but as you might imagine, Tone-Loc at 4:40 in the morning usually portends something GOOD!!

So far, today has been Excellent thanks to the sweet sweet sounds of the classic "Funky Cold Medina."

Anyways.

Something really neat has happened already!! Dory came in with a prezzie for Noodle and Carlos Muffin with love from the entire Happy Bunny family!

They got a Hello Kitty backpack to pack their things in when we go on trips plus lots of treats and toys! Including the cutest little catnip mice I've ever seen and a baby catnip pillow with a poem on it. And a teaser too.

They are SORTED.

Hooray! I wonder what other fun surprises the Universe has in store for me today.

Speaking of Carlos M, he is quite the snuggliest little kitty in the world.

Boy, I'm glad that worked out.

xoxo kisses!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home