The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Good Times

I got kind of nostalgic this weekend.

Nadia came over. We went shopping and watched Anchorman. Then James dropped by to eat this special Indian pizza and drink beer with us while we watched some PBS show about Stonehenge and other pre-Christian burial sites and places of worship in the U-K.

It was just the kind of day the two of us used to have every once in awile when we were roommates over on Dolores Street.

I DON'T miss the landcrotch, but sometimes I really miss living in my old apartment, as well as Nadia, and by extension, James. And I was kind of sad when she went home.

But it IS nice to live alone sometimes too. No one knows I spent the ENTIRE day in bed yesterday. Well, you do now, true.

But while it was happening, no one knew except Noodle and Carlos Muffin, my partners in sloth. It was AWESOME.

I have spaghetti to eat today that I made out of tomatoes Angela's mom grew in her garden.

yum.

xoxo kisses!!!!!! xoxoxo hugs/love!!

1 Comments:

Blogger JMai said...

I think I'm over the whole roommate thing. I got along pretty well with my last roommate (other than Chulo, if you count him as that), and it's nice to have someone to hang with, but more often than not I found myself wishing she would just LEAVE ME ALONE. Especially when she would come home and start yapping about inconsequentials and I was right in the middle of watching a movie. Can't tell you how many times I missed the entire point of a movie because the chick would start talking at the critical moment.

Yum fresh tomato sauce!

Monday, October 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home