The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Friday, September 29, 2006

More laughs

I'ts official ... I'm a partyer!!


Tex came over last night for our weekly Survivor date - we had a tomato and cheese platter plus special yummy puffs. DEELISHOUS!!


I took an extra long nap yesterday, as she'd warned me ahead of time she wanted to take me out after Survivor. YES! on a school night!
But The Billy Nayer Show was making an appearance at 12 G's ... so ... I was invited along.

ROCK!

Before the headliner ... we were treated to the musical stylings of a band called "Faun's Fables."

FAUN'S FABLES!!

GAH! hah hah hah hah

The music was best described last night by a bystander as the sound you hear when you're being killed by a unicorn.



The Faun dude did play a flute, which was kind of fun.

The whole thing was so woodland fairy, rustle in the hedgerow, Pipes of Pan OUT THERE that I am glad I didn't miss it.

I don't expect to ever witness such a show again.

Actually, Faun's Fables would be kind of nice at the right venue.

Which would be Stonehenge. While picnicking with a Centaur.

On a related note, you can now buy pizza at 12 Galaxies. It's pretty good.

xoxoxo kisses! xoxoxo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still want to see zamfir, master of the pan flute...

Friday, September 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home