The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, October 23, 2006

The queen on Queens

What a WEEKEND it was!!

Cindy is gone now but we had super duper fun. Here's what we did:

1. Watched "The Upside of Anger." That is a horrible movie so don't rent it.

2. Walked to the Metreon and watched "Marie Antoinette." It ROCKED for several reasons, notably the clothes trimmed with tulle, the excellent accessories, and the use of the Adam and The Ants song "Kings of the Wild Frontier" as the musical accompaniment of the only sex scene in the movie. An INSPIRED choice.

3. Went to Safeway to get gauze, pads and surgical tape for the bottoms of my poor little tender feet, from which all the skin peeled after that long walk from my house to the theatre. DAMN! that hurt.

4. Modeled through the pain that night, to meet Lolita and Mari for drinks ... walking to a local bar AND walking back! I wore boots.

5. Went to the new mall on Market Street. It was underwhelming but whatever. It is SHOPS!!

6. Tried to keep Carlos Muffin from messing about with Noodle.

7. Went to Ti Couz and had desserts, then Blondie's for cocktails. We had the watermelon martinis.

8. Got stood up by her cousin.

9. Watched a t-v show about feral children.

10. Went to the Embarcadero and watched "The Queen." EXCELLENT. My highest recommendation.

11. Had fish and chips at the Phoenix. I sent food back to the kitchen for the first time in my life because the fish were frozen inside. EUGH! it was yucky.

12. Watched the encore presentation of America's Next Top Model and ate drumstick ice cream cones at the same time. Bemoaned the fact that we wouldn't be able to watch the Fabio footage as a unit.

I can't wait for next weekend, when Carlos will be fixed. He is out of HAND. GOD!!

I HATE frugality. These are sad times.

The Ides of November cannot come soon enough.

Angela's mom has just informed her daughter, who in turn has informed me, that she has made us a pumpkin and chocolate chip cake, topped with whipped cream cheese frosting.

YES!!

That is the best news I have ever heard.

xoxoxo kisses!!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Savage said...

You want I should kick The cousin's ass? I'll do it for some of that cake... Or umm if the cousin is a girl I'll ummm.... I just want some of that cake. Sounds delish...

Monday, October 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ti couz! blondie's! cake!

sounds faaaabulous.

Monday, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Laura said...

what le fuck?
sue is basically my aunt and she cant bake me anything?!?!
i am UNDERWHELMED by the love i am "feeling" lately from everyone
THAT SOUNDS LIKE THE BEST WEEKEND IN THE WORLD!! I WISH I COULDA BEEN THERE! i think it would be so fun to spend a weekend like that with u!!
yeah we are outta money too
it sucks, but it will be okay I PROMISE!

Friday, October 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home