The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Haikus

Advice for Carlos Muffin:

If the vet shaves you
Do not lie with your legs spread
on a glass table

Ode to Noodle:

Fuzzy furry ball
of love and snorting kitty
You make cute noises

Cindy's visit:

We have snacks and beer
We never need leave the house
I am pajamaed

Fall:

Leaves turning colors
Pumpkin spice creamer is good
No more salad days

Sandwiches:

Delicious and fun
A portable meal for you
I like turkey on wheat

Cindy:

Existentialist
They got a lot of muffins
Neatly arranged, too

Friday night:

Somebody farted
Sweaty sweatbox Beauty Bar
Chub rub hurts real bad

Saturday morning:

Coffee is good
for hangovers and more ills
get back into bed

4 Comments:

Blogger The Savage said...

Some haikus need work
five seven five is the way
Not five seven six

eh.. if I didn't point out that you sandwich haiku was off someone else would have....

Saturday, October 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pay no attention
to he who points out errors
i laughed my ass off

oh, how i laughed...

Sunday, October 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, too, noticed the sandwich haiku was off. (Damn my Virgo rising) -- but I, too, laughed heartily.

Ode to Banana:

Hooray for Nanners!!
What would we do without her?
Never laugh & snort.

Monday, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Laura said...

MAKE ME A HAIKU!!!
PLEASSSE!

Friday, October 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home