The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Bunny: Morose, Yet Nimble

I have a new favorite video on YouTube.

Poor Bunny! He is so sad. He's a pretty good dancer though. I'm sure he'll meet someone soon.

Carlos Muffin can relate. Carlos was emasculated this weekend. He will never, ever know what it is to make love to a woman.

Sorry Carlos!! It was for your OWN GOOD.

It's Halloween tomorrow! My usual M-O ... which consists of insisting that I WILL NOT go out on Halloween ... only to decide at the last minute ... ohhh... okay ... gawd ... is once again at work. That means ... yes, I'll be meeting with some profligate friends for a "couple of drinks" ... and we all know how where that leads.

The All Saint's Day from Hell.

I'm dressing up as a pirate ... though after I got be-garbed during a practice run last night ... Loli told me I resembled a late model Axl Rose more so than the female equivalent of Jack Sparrow.

Oh well ... I think I wear washed up rock star very well. And that's what Johnny Depp was going for in his depiction of a pirate ... right? Keith Richards!! So, it seems, my costume is destined to be a huge success!!

That's what I'm telling myself, anyway.

If all else fails, I can always be a woodland fairy.


xoxoxo kisses!!! AHOY! xoxoxo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i say, go with whatever people think you are.

if someone guesses pirate, say, "yes!"

if they think you're a washed-up rock star, say, "yes!"

it's a win-win costume.

Monday, October 30, 2006  
Blogger The Savage said...

The video is awesome!!! (sounds like my song too... hmmmmm) however you dress for halloween we want pictures!!! well I do at any rate...

Tuesday, October 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home