The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Dreams




I like to analyze the dreams of my friends because it gives me a chance to sound learned and smart.

In fact, I'm so good at it that one of my friend's therapists asked my friend during their session, while discussing a certain dream ... "What does DIANA say about this one?"

Ha ha ha ha!!

My own dreams are not as fun. In fact, the one I had last night was out and out stupid. It had to do with work. In it, I dreamt I'd given my notice, then I changed my mind and they wouldn't take me back.

WHAT COULD IT MEAN???

Also, I've been out of school now for 17 years, so WHY do I keep having that dream where you're taking the final for the class you forgot to attend all term?

I HATE that dream.

Here are other things that pop up in my dreams for no apparent reason:

1. Buses
2. Airplanes
3. Phones

Often, my dream includes riding a bus on a never ending route full of precarious drop-offs .

The plane ones include either being unable to make it to the airport on time for a flight OR standing on a tall rooftop when all kinds of weird planes ... rocket ships, really, start exploding in the air.

A couple of times, I've dreamt I'm boarding a plane for a long flight when I realize that I'm in a giant cafeteria.

Also, why is it that my dreams are populated by people I don't know in my waking life? Rarely does someone I actually know visit my dreams. Or if they do, they're acting totally weird.

I know it all means something but I don't want to analyze my own dreams because I am afraid I would have to conclude that I'm a complete and utter nutbag.

xoxoxo kisses + naptime xoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dreams of buses, airplanes & phones are SO GEMINI!!!

Gemini, or the 3rd House, has to do with short trips and communication. You're merely being true to your astrological nature.

Anyway, this is bizarre as I had a dream last night that I was totally going to talk to you about - I'll call you later!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home