The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, November 06, 2006

guhsmoobles

Yesterday I got an email from an old friend!

I love it when that happens.

So I had a really nice weekend. Would you like to know what I did? If you don't, then skip this next entry because it is ALL ABOUT THE WEEKEND OF CHEESE!!

On Friday I went to bed at 5 in the afternoon. Then I got up at about 11 to talk to Pickle on the phone and eat some frozen appetizers I had in my freezer. Yum! Then I went back to bed and fell asleep, despite Carlos Muffin's best efforts to keep me awake.

On Saturday, I woke up early and washed all my clothes and cleaned up my entire palace. It is so nice to have a fresh little abode. Noodle and Carlos were no help. Everytime I swept the floor in the kitchen, one or both of them came in to scatter more kibble about.

Then I finished my book and took a nap. When I got up, I put on a newish dress that is really cute and a pair of boots and went over to Tex' house. From there, we went to 12 G's and saw the band Mudhoney. ROCK.

Then I got a nice big fat burrito and walked home. When I got there, I ate the WHOLE THING and went to bed.

On Sunday, I woke up with a tummyache.

After that subsided, I got in my little car and drove out to Pacifica, where I attended an "L-Yes" rally with Anna, Donovan and the Teacups along with various other partyers. I don't know what Measure L is, nor do I care. The rally included free beer, potato salad and tri-tip. It was pretty fancy and they would have my vote if I was a Pacifican. Yes. It's true. My vote is for sale -- for beer.

Speaking of the election. There's this stupid little faux folk song some organization came up with in order to help succinctly explain the state propositions. Normally, I'm a peaceful person and full of freshness and good cheer. But, given the nature of my job, I've had to hear snippets of this idiot song all day long and it's making me want to punch somebody in the face.

xoxoxo love and kisses!xoxoxo unless you're the voter song writer! then *smack* xoxoxo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it any worse than the prop 89 rap tune? or the pombo mambo??

glad you had a lovely weekend.

Monday, November 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home