The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Friday, November 03, 2006

All My Favorite Peeps


are Scorpios.

Okay that's an exaggeration. Every sign of the zodiac is represented among my people.

But, along with Pickle (November 1), Cindy (November 12) and my dad (November 21) there is someone very special to me who was born under the sign of Scorpio.

That is ... of course ...

Stuart Goddard a.k.a ADAM ANT!!

Happy Birthday Adam Ant! I hope you are having a wonderful day and that you are over your anger issues.

xoxoxo kisses!! xoxoxoxo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mama...I'M A SCORPIO and you love scorpios. i must have felt it. i know terry forwarded my message to you. ya...you make me laugh. i'd love for the 3 of us to have a drink the next time i'm in san francisco.

have a wonderful weekend!

Friday, November 03, 2006  
Blogger Laura said...

I am a cancer!

Saturday, November 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home