The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A couple couplets

Could ANYTHING be nicer than the Ides of November?
If there is something better please help me remember

A paycheck in my account to generate feelings of joy
All my bills paid with some left over for shoes! -doh

I am a GEEK!! oh well. Things are looking up. My figurative groin is healing. That's a good thing because come FRIDAY Mercury is direct and I have to get off my ass! piss, but also, a welcome change.

I had lunch with Terry yesterday! We had our bunless burgers except I got a modified bun in the form of toast. It was good but I think I prefer BUNLESS action!

Lolita cut my hair and I have received good feedback from the peeps who see me regularly. I am not used to it yet but Angela got me some special styling spray so maybe tomorrow it'll be cuter. Lo did a good job but I am NOT a shorthair person.

But that's the cool thing about hair!! It GROWS.

It's not like she gave me a tattoo over my kitchen sink using a straight pin and some ink from a broken ballpoint. Gah!

I find it helps to put one's concerns into perspective.

Speaking of perspective, these last few days of Mercury's backward journey are providing me with an excellent opportunity to right wrongs as well as rethink decisions I've made. It's a good feeling to forgive AND apologize and ask for forgiveness when appropriate -- so thanks Mercury!

Here's something kind of fun. Jmai will be in our neck of the woods this weekend and Terry, me and maybe even Jelly are going to treat her to a cocktail!

PARTY!!

xoxoxo kisses and love xoxoxo

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you, jmai, AND jelly??? omigod! i don't know if i can handle that much fun all at once.

yaay, for bunless burgers! and even yaaayer that mercury goes direct soon. sheesh.

xoxo

Wednesday, November 15, 2006  
Blogger JMai said...

The Jelly link didn't work for me so I'm not sure if I met Jelly or not.

I didn't know you'd cut your hair, but I thought it looked great so there's more good feedback!

Monday, November 20, 2006  
Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

Thanks Miss Jmai!!

It was really fun meeting you!! :o)!! I hope you come back. soon.

Monday, November 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home