The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Yes!!

The election is over! That is a fact worth celebrating! Among other political developments.

And, even better .... tonight ... do I even need to say it?? YES. Lost and ANTM. I am going to soak up all the fun because after this, Lost goes on hiatus for GOD knows how long.

poop. Whatever, Lost. You suck. So there.

Still. What am I going to look forward to NOW? wah!!

But - don't cry for me, Argentina. I have tonight. And I'm going to make a giant feast, which will include a sandwich and tater tots.

And, maybe an ice cream bar.

I VOTED last night, by the way. Yes. I took part in the Ritual of the People. My ballot was the 1000-th to be inserted into the ballot box at my polling place. But did they have a prize on hand for me? NO. I DID receive two "I Voted" stickers though. So I guess that's something.

I know, I know, having a free and democratic society is the REAL prize.

hah hah hah hah. Pretty much everything I voted for won, by the way. Except I did NOT vote for Arnold Schwarzenegger -- and Proposition 87, (taxing oil production to fund alternative energy) which I DID vote for, didn't win.

Stupid electorate.

xoxoxoxo kisses!! xoxoxoxo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's so wrong that lost is going on such a looong hiatus.

but tater tots! yum! sounds fab.

hooray, this fucking election is over! i need a drink.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006  
Blogger JMai said...

So glad it's over! Very tired of those endless political ads, taking up the time I could be watching commercials for Happy Feet instead!

I'm not a Lost watcher... but I'm sorry it's on hiatus, for your sake!

Thursday, November 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home