The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

doody doot doo

Terry Loli and I had drinks with our new friend Jmai the other night!

It was super neato to meet little Miss Sunshine State! She's very nice and fun. Thanks for visiting us Jmai!

I did something singularly stupid that night though. I had a couple of cocktails, then ... as is my wont ... switched to beer.

Four beers later, I realized I was drinking the non-alcoholic kind.

The dumb thing is ... I have a limited budget for party action so why was I dropping money on near beer? der.

Oh well.

Guess what else? Carlos and Noodle are in LOVE. It is so cute.

I am an excellent matchmaker, I must say.

I am in charge of the mashed potatoes at Thanksgiving this year. Don't think I don't know how awesome that responsiblity is. I am going to make my very yummy special smashy bake. I cannot WAIT!

xoxoxo love and mashed potatoes for all xoxoxoxo

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how DID you end up with faux beer??

i probably shouldn't have had 14 sidecars. i'm just saying.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006  
Blogger JMai said...

FOURTEEN? My goodness!

I had a wonderful evening with you ladies and I love being little Miss Sunshine State ...even if I'm really from NY. Maybe I can do a dance to Superfreak next time I come out west!

I need this smashy bake recipe... I am in charge of mashed potatoes, flan, and sangria. I was in charge of salad but I had to put an end to THAT. Leave the salad for the people who can't cook!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carlos and Noodle...

They would make a kick ass singing duo. ;)

Steve~

Wednesday, November 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home