The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

All y'All

Thanks for all the support and kind words, peeps!! :o)!!!

The good news is, I'm OVER IT. My three day weekend allowed me to realize that it really doesn't matter.

The bad news is, I've got something ever more serious and worrying to think about.

It seems Noodle's little eye is more damaged than I had thought.

The normal vet told me to prepare her (and myself) for a future as a pirate.

But, just when things looked darkest ... The Universe came through! In the form of financial help AND a highly skilled pet opthamologist who has given me a much happier prognosis. It seems Noodle is perfectly capable of regenerating her eyeball but she needs many medicines and lots of time to do it.

So ... she's not out of the woods yet, but it's looking a LOT more hopeful than at this time yesterday. Hooray!!!

The vet put her in a cone. hah hah.

xoxo kisses!! xoxoxo

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hooray for noodle! glad she doesn't have to be a pirate... though maybe she'd like that.

and hooray for long weekends.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006  
Blogger JMai said...

Poor Noodle... a cat in a cone is never a happy cat.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006  
Blogger JMai said...

tag you're it!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006  
Blogger JMai said...

Wow I can't believe I just did that. Sorry -hangs head-

Wednesday, December 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home