The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Cubicle Wars

I have a co-worker who really hates me.

I am not quite sure why I inspire rage in this individual ... but there you go.

His latest zinger came about during a discussion of a benny I get that's caused no end of consternation among the powers that be.

You see, the precedent was set long before I landed this position, and if you try to take it away from me, I will go to battle.

ANYWAYS. When he found out that HE was NOT to receive this same benefit, even though he doesn't DO my job, well - he was NOT happy.

"Okay" he says to me. "Let me get this straight. I come in at the same time as you, work three times harder that you and actually DO A GOOD JOB ... and I don't get this, but you do?"

Motherfucker say what?

I don't care if he thinks I'm the dumbest slacker in the world. That's his deal, and I can handle it.

What I don't get is why he thinks it is okay to say something like that to me.

Do I not have feelings? If I am cut, do I not bleed?

Maybe because I have a history of not reacting to the extreme rudeness he sends my way, it creates in him a need to go to ever more further heights in an attempt to get me to lose my cool?

Fuck that, man.

I will NEVER understand people.

***************************************
On a happy note: Yay! A-N-T-M! sort of an anticlimax but at least my bitch won.

xoxoxoxo kisses xoxoxoxo

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

they're the worst.

holy CRAP. that's just... just... i don't even have the right words.

unconscionable.

and i applaud you for somehow being able NOT to react. that probably DOES make him crazier.


JAYZUS.

Thursday, December 07, 2006  
Blogger Diva M. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, December 08, 2006  
Blogger Diva M. said...

I've never commented on your blog before, but I couldn't keep this one in. "Motherfucker say what?" is right. That's just ridiculous.

The co-worker in question probably doesn't hate you at all. He likely is just a very unhappy person and is throwing his misery in your direction. Perhaps you should pity him and continue to be pleasant and bring sunshine into his life. Cleary he needs it.

Or just wish your co-worker an eternity of having to listen to terrible music while eating smelly, spoiled snacks. Or something like that.

Saturday, December 09, 2006  
Blogger Laura said...

if you are talking about who i think you are....
FUCKIN ASSWIPE
I WILL KICK HIS ASS!!
AND I KNOOOW I CAN, PANSY ASS
oh he pisses me off so so much.
next time i see him i am soo gonna be bitchy, mean laura

Saturday, December 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home