The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Cats or Monkeys?


Here is a picture of Noodle and Carlos Muffin.

I had just finished combing out Noodle. Carlos observed the whole procedure and apparently decided I didn't do a thorough job ... because he jumped on top of her and started licking her ears.

He's an ear freak.

Black cats are hard to photograph but if you squint you can see his tongue.

You can also see poor little Noodle's rotting eyeball. It is getting better!! As soon as she's up to snuff ... I will totally post a pretty picture of my little princess.

xoxoxo snorgles and love xoxoxoxo

3 Comments:

Blogger Natalia said...

You k now, I've always thought black cats are just gorgeous but have been paralyzed by a lifetime of being told that black cats bring bad luck. But I don't see how these two lovely creatures could ever bring anything but joy. So, maybe I'll get a black cat.

-N

Wednesday, December 27, 2006  
Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

Nat!

I hope you do get one!

In some cultures, they are actually considered good luck. And my local spca keeps writing articles in its newsletter about how it's hard for black cats to find homes. So I bet a nice little black kitty would love to go home with you.

Plus, they look like panthers. :o).

xoxo

Wednesday, December 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they look so warm and snuggly.

awww...

i'm so glad your parents got you a digital camera!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home